Where & When?
Join us August 1st - 31st at https://now-thats-what-i-call-teaching.heysummit.com/
*Workbooks/materials will be distributed 24 hours from your ticket purchase
What will I learn?
- How to rock your writing block and give your students strategies that can be implemented right away.
- How to confidently engage in conversations about diversity and inclusion with your students.
- How to identify higher-order thinking questions to use with children's books about diversity.
- How to engage your mathematicians and make high-impact moves.
- How to check for understanding and what to do when everyone isn’t on the same page.
- How to set the tone for each day with a well planned morning meeting routine.
Your ticket purchase includes:
- Access to replay the sessions at your convenience (5 sessions) from August 1st - 31st.
- Free whole group math templates from Naomi that will work in-person or virtually.
Free curated book list from Vera that will rock your world.
- Free writing resources from LaNesha that will rock your (virtual, hybrid, or F2F) writing block.
- Free morning meeting slides from MoNique that will work in-person or virtually.
- Access to the panel where we answered previously submitted questions about teaching Black history and sharing our experiences.
$50 PD + Panel Tickets
No refunds will be allowed after the sessions become accessible.
Captions for videos will be available.
How can you pay for this conference?
Credit card only.
What to “bring” to the PD:
- A device to view the sessions on
- Your device charger
- Something to take notes on
- A drink and your favorite snacks
Kindergarten & 1st-grade teachers
Frequently Asked Questions:
When is the last day to register?
Friday, August 7, 2021.
What if there’s only 1 session I need/want to see?
Sessions are not available for individual purchase. You will have access to all 5 sessions.
Are there discounts for groups of 10 or more?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I get a PD certificate for attending?
Yes! PD certificates will be provided by email after the PD. Please note, "Now That’s What I Call Teaching" is not an accredited institution.
Is it possible to purchase only one session?
Unfortunately no, in order to keep our prices reasonable, the ticket price includes all 5 sessions.
How do I access the sessions?
Method #1 An email will be sent before the start of each session with a link to the session. Method #2 Save your HeySummit login info and access your dashboard for your sessions.
Easy Like MORNING MEETING
This is How We Do Math
I’m Bringing WRITING Back (yeah!)
Let’s talk about Books baby!
Black History Month panel